Erika Winters, Inc.

ERIKA WINTERS, INC.

Interior Design, Building, Art, Life Style

“Our Home is the Finger Print of our Heritage and Consciousness”

-Erika Winters

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Retrospectiva 2010 / Reviewing 2010


Un repaso al año 2010, a las buenas elecciones de trabajo obtenidas y por la oportunidad de hacerlo bien.
Hoy estoy lista para un fresco y nuevo comienzo en este 2011 y emocionada por la oportunidad de hacer lo que no tuve tiempo de hacer!

A review by 2010 with good choices of work and the chance to do well.
Today I am ready for a fresh new start in the 2011 and excited about the opportunity to do what I did not have time to do!











Les muestro momentos y ambientes que fueron buenos y que quiero conservar para este año que comienza. Son las cosas que hice este año y que quiero seguir haciendo en el 2011.

I am showing times and environments that were good and I want to keep for the year ahead. These are the things I did this year and I want to continue in 2011.


Inauguración de mi nuevo showroom
My new showroom
















Mis nuevos amigos
Some of my new friends


Pilippe Starck


Fangoria
















Karim Rashid

Quizás soy un poco trabajadora. Que importa?? He tenido más logros en un día que muchas personas en una semana, esto me a dado muchos clientes, lectores y seguidores, lo que es un ejemplo de dedicación.

Maybe I'm a little work-a-holic. Who cares? I've had more success on a day that many people in one week, this has given me many customers, readers and fans and is an example of dedication.















Departamento en Colonia Condesa, México DF
Apartment at Colonia Condesa, Mexico City


Propuesta decorativa para Habitat Expo, México DF
Decorative proposal, Habitat Expo Mexico City


La docencia fue parte importante y gratificante durante el 2010.
Teaching was important and rewarding in 2010.












Conferencia, Colegio IDAC del Valle, México DF
IDAC del Valle College Conference, Mexico City



Go green with kids, Colegio Greengates School, México City



Museo Franz Mayer, con mis alumnos, Universidad Anahuac del Norte
With my students, Franz Mayer Art & Crafts Museum, Universidad Anahuac del Norte, Mexico City















Enseñando a mis alumnos en uno de mis proyectos de remodelación y decoración.
Teaching my students in one of my projects of renovation and decoration.


Gracias a mis clientes por la confianza y a mis amigos por el apoyo!
Thanks to my customers and friends for their trust and support!






Saludos!
Enjoy!
Erika Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment